Wrapping off another first in the digital camera era is Nikon with its unveiling of the Nikon CoolPix S1000pj. The digital camera is actually the first camera to come equipped with a built-in projector. Also, this digicam packs its own stand and remote control.
Specs and features of the Nikon CoolPix S1000pj Digital Camera
- 2.7-inch high-resolution LCD screen with anti-reflection coated cover
- 12.1 megapixel sensor
- 5x zoom Nikkor Lens
- ISO 80 to 6400
- 36MB memory onboard with support for microSD/ SDHC card slot
- 16 handy scene modes
- Active Zoom
- Time zone functions
- Auto mode and Smart Portrait System Features
- Hi-Speed USB connectivity
- Mass: approximately 155 grams
- Dimensions: 99.5 x 62.5 x 23mm excluding projections
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
The digicam includes a mini-projector which can produce VGA-resolution still at a brightness that comes up to 10 lumens with 2 meters optimal projection distance. The digital camera also promises a battery life of an hour.
Project your precious moments and videos into a screen with the Nikon CoolPix S1000pj digital camera which is available in an anodized black or sleek aluminum casing at a retail price of $430 with an undisclosed release date yet. With a release date that is till up in the air, let’s just feast our eyes with the images of the Nikon CoolPix S1000pj digital camera below.