Announced to have its release date this July 2010 on Verizon, the Motorola Droid X reminds you of the HTC Evo 4G and HTC HD 2. The mobile phone boasts a large screen display that is 4.3 inches at 854 x 460p resolution. It features an 8MP camera capable of 720p HD video capture. The Motorola Droid X is also packed with more features that an Android phone can offer. One is which it will run a 1 GHz OMAP processor by Texas Instruments instead of the Qualcomm Snapdragon making it one of the most powerful phones in the market. Agree anyone?
Specs of the new Motorola Droid X (Xtreme) Android Phone
- 4.3-inch display @ 854×480 pixels
- 1GHz OMAP processor by Texas Instruments
- 512MB RAM
- 8GB storage onboard with 16GBmicroSD card slot included
- Can be enhanced up to 32GB via microSD
- Swype keyboard
- 8MP camera with dual-LED flash capable of HD video capture
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA
- 3G Mobile Hotspot
- Android 2.1 will be updated to Android 2.2 Froyo
- HDMI port, mini USB slot
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1
The Motorola Droid X will be released only on Verizon for a price of $200 with a $100 rebate on a 2-year contract starting on July 15, 2010. So, are you excited for yet another leap of Android phones? Meanwhile, let’s feast our eyes on the photos of the new Motorola Droid mobile phone.