On our previous post, we posted about the Nokia E5, Now lets talk about the Nokia C6, another cell phone recently unveiled along with E5 and C3. Let’s see what this C6 offers.
The Nokia C6 cell phone runs the Symbian 60 OS and has a 3.2-inch touchscreen along with the physical slide-out QWERTY keypad. The N97 Mini-esque is said to bring the consumers’ the best of messaging experience as well as instant access to their contacts and communications.
C6 features a customizable homescreen allowing direct access to your latest e-mails and to your well-loved social networking sites like Facebook. Mobile users also have support for up to 10 e-mail accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Windows Live Hotmail and Ovi Mail with its Nokia Messaging on board.
Nokia C6 Cell Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 113x53x16.8 mm, Weight: 150 grams
- Quad band GSM GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Display: TFT resistive touchscreen display with 360 x 640 pixels, 3.2 inches, 16M colors
- 250MB internal memory on board with 2GB MicroSD card included and supports up to 16GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth Version 2.0, 3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbps; HSUPA
- 5 Megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging capable and face detection
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1200 mAh (BL-4J)
- 7 hours talk time and stand by time up to 384 hours
C6 also comes equipped with an FM Stereo Radio, a media player which supports a couple of different file formats, and a 3.5mm AV connector. The device also has the full Ovi Maps with free walk and drive navigation, and access to the Ovi store as well.
Colors for the C6 cell phone comes in black and white schemes. The handset is expected to be available on the second quarter of 2010 at an estimated price of €220.
Feast your eyes on the photos of the new handset and let us know what you think about the all new Nokia C6 cell phone on the comment box.