After being announced recently as the follow-up to the Samsung Solstice, Samsung and AT&T have finally outed the Samsung Solstice II Phone which has already landed the mobile market on November 7th. This candybar form factor device can be yours at a reasonable price of $29.99 with a two-year contract.
Packing similar features to its predecessor, the Samsung Soltice II smartphone boasts off a quick messaging style along with the other specs and features including:
- Dimensions: 4.29 x 2.13 x 0.47 inches
- Mass: 3.35 ounces
- 3.0- inch touchscreen display @ 240 x 400 pixel resolution
- 2-megapixel camera capable of video capture
- 256MB memory onboard
- microSD card slot which can be enhanced further up to 16GB
- aGPS (with support for AT&T Navigator)
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Battery life of up to 5 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby-time
In addition, the Summer Solstice II mobile phone sports the TouchWiz 2.0 UI and it comes pre-installed with a couple of AT&T apps that consumers will definitely enjoy. Finally, end-users will get to experience messaging styles such as instant messaging, text messaging, E-mail, and mobile Web-browser via Vlingo and Speech-to-Text features.
The handset may not be as fancy as the other devices booming in the market nowadays, but it sure packs mid-range features which can do the job of allowing you to connect with your loved ones. If having said all of these made you interested, the device is already available for purchase at all AT&T retail stores as well as the carrier’s website.