Samsung has introduced a new netbook under the Pine Trail-based category, and the machine is dubbed as the Samsung N210 Plus Crystal Netbook.
Coming from the second largest company of gadgets innovation, the Samsung N210 comes packing with cool features that consumers can see for a netbook – Bluetooth 3.0 and a battery life which runs up to 14 hours. Seriously?!?
Digging deeper into the specs and features of the new Samsung N210 Plus Crystal mini notebook, this guy here sports an Atom N450 at 1.66 GHz processor. The mini laptop also got a 2GB of DDR2 RAM, and a 250 GB SATA hard disk drive which is ideal for big file storage as well as an Intel GMA 3150 chipset. The Samsung N210 has a 10.1-inch panel with 1024 x 600 pixel resolution. Added to the features is its glossy bezel design with fingerprint resistance.
Connectivity-wise, it is expected that the new N210 we have here will support Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. It comes pre-installed with the latest Windows 7 operating system.
Quick Specs of the Samsung N210 Plus Crystal Netbook
- Dimensions: 265 x 188.9 x 26 ~ 35.6 mm
- Mass: 1.31 kg (with 6 cell battery)
- 10.1- inch @ 1024 x 600 LED backlit
- Intel Atom N450 CPU @ 1.66 GHz
- 2GB DDR2 RAM
- 250GB SATA Hard disk drive
- Intel GMA 3150 graphics card
- Windows 7 Starter OS
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- 0.3MP webcam
- USB 2.0 x 3, headphone jack, mic jack
- 4-in-1 Memory Card Reader (SD/ SDHC/ SDXC/ MMC)
- Battery: 6-cell Li-Ion 5900 mAh promising up to 14 hours of battery life
Expected release date of the Samsung N210 Plus Crystal netbook is on middle of July at a price of €349. The netbook comes in Crystal White and Black Crystal finish. Meanwhile, take a peek on the pictures of the one feature-packed mini-notebook.