These days, even the PC makers are continuing to expand their series and lines including 3D laptops. Mostly, these 3D laptops are meant to capture the interest of a lot of gamers. And with the frenzy over the 3D thingy, Toshiba has taken the wraps off their newest bandwagon – the Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV.
Apart from the NVIDIA 3D Vision technology which is responsible for the 3D display and shutter glasses, the Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV comes packing with the new Intel Core i7 quad-core CPU. Also, inside is a 4GB DDR3 RAM and a 640 GB hard disk drive. The machine also got a blazing fast NVIDIA GeForce GTS 350M 1GB graphics card, and a Blu-Ray optical disk.
Take a look at the quick rundown of specs and features below.
Specs of the Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV
- Dimensions: 10 x 15 x 1.5 inches
- Mass: 6.4 pounds
- 15.6-inches HD TruBrite LED Backlit Display supporting 720p video and 3D ready
- 1.73 GHz Intel Core i7-740QM CPU
- 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 640GB SATA HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce 1GB GDDR3 memory
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium OS
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit including – glasses, USB controller, IR Emitter, USB 2.0 port, and recharge cable
- Blu-Ray combo optical disc Rewriteable and DVD SuperMulti drive w/ LabelFlash
- Harman Kardon speakers, and Dolby Advanced Audio
- Built-in webcam
- HDMI port
- Battery: 12-cell Li-Ion promising up to 4.4 hours of battery life
I’d doubt no one else is going to complain about this entry-level machine that we got here, but with all these specs, of course you’ll be forced to pay a hefty price of $1,599.99. The new Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV is already available for shipping to consumers who wanted to enjoy a whole new 3D experience right out of the box.