YouTube is probably the most famous online networking where you can find a wide array of videos of different genres. Oftentimes, people who can be considered as novice in the music industry make YouTube the way to upload their songs. But the problem is that they do not have always the link to let the viewers download their soundtracks. Or what if you wanted an mp3 of the song from a concert you’ve seen? You do not want to put the video to your player just to be able to listen to the song, right? So if chances are you are one of them, and you wonder how to download songs from YouTube. If you want to get to know how to download songs from YouTube then read on.
How to Download Songs from YouTube
- In your browser, go to YouTube and search for the song or any video that you wanted to have an mp3 of. When the video that you wish to download comes up in the search results, click on the video. The video will now begin to play.
- Copy the URL or the full address of the video that you wanted to download.
- Open a new tab in your browser, and type in the website http://www.vidtomp3.com/.
- Paste the URL of the YouTube video into the box labeled “Enter Video URL below to convert into MP3,” which can be found in the text box below the site.
- Choose whether you wanted to have a standard or high quality MP3 and then click the command button labeled as “Download” and the site will start to fetch the MP3.
- Click “Download MP3” and a pop-up window will appear, just select “YES” and then click “Download MP3”. Downloading may vary depending on the file size and connection speed.
Now you can listen to your newly extracted music from YouTube on your iPod or other MP3 players. A little warning though, at times it may not support conversion because the song might have been copyrighted video clips.
Hope this article has helped you how to download song from YouTube. We want to hear what you think about this post on the comment section below.