Many of the mobile phones that you see nowadays are either run by the Android or the iOS. It’s a different matter for Nokia though as the company has come up with their very first smartphone which runs the Window’s Phone 7.5 Mango operating system – the Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone. The device actually shares a massive resemblance to the Nokia N9, but it targets to be one of the best Windows-powered to hit the market. Learn more as we tell you about Nokia Lumia 800 specs and price.
Nokia Lumia 800 Specifications and Features
The chassis of this N9-ish device is made of polycarbonate plastic which is highly resistant to damages when dropped. It also gets a 3.7-inches touchscreen with the ClearBlack display feature. The ClearBlack display minimizes the reflection seen on the screen especially when you’re using it under the broad daylight. Also, it as the Gorilla glass screen which perfectly lies on the device thus getting rid of possible dirt and scratches on the device. It is capable of capturing stills and movies via its 8 megapixel camera with the Carl Zeiss optics and dual LED flash.
Packed under the hood is the 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU and 512MB RAM supporting hassle-free multi-tasking on your phondevice. It comes with 16GB. Unfortunately, there isn’t any slot made for memory card. The handset comes in three colors including – Black, Cyan, and Fuschia.
Quick Glance at Nokia Lumia 800’s Specifications, Features, and Cost
- Dimensions: 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1 mm
- Weight: 142 grams
- 3.7-inches capacitive touchscreen @480 x 800 pixel resolution
- ClearBlack Display feature
- GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU
- Microsoft Window’s Phone 7.5 Mango OS
- 16GB Internal storage; no memory card slot
- HTML5 Browsing, Internet Explorer
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- 8MP Carl Zeiss optics camera with autofocus and dual LED
- Video Capture at 720 pixel resolution
- Music Player/ Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm jack
- SNS integration (Facebook an Twitter)
- Talk Time: 13 hours
- Standby Time: 355 hours
Released in the last quarter of 2011, the Nokia Lumia 800 smartphone isn’t available in the Philippines as of the present time, but it is expected to be purchased at an estimated price of P30, 000 when it hit the Philippine markets.